Waterford Valley High News
Please see our updated Policy for Missed and/or Late Assessments and Evaluations.
Our welcome newsletter has been published! Please click the link below to read all about the NEWS @ WVH 🙂 From important dates, events and programs to news from our Sports and Music programs. Check it all out at….
An extra bus has been added thus all routes have been reconfigured. The new runs will start Monday morning, September 17th.
Please check the link below
Students are reminded to bring their reusable water bottle to school as we will have fresh, clean water available.
Please see attached a memo on the City of St. John’s water issue.
WVH – StJs Water Issue 09042018
September 5, 2018 – Registration Day Wednesday (no classes)
Students arrive by Level:
Grade 10: 9:00 – 11:00 – Students first meet in the gym with all teachers for a brief assembly.
They will then be called by their respective teacher to go to Advisory
Room for registration. Advisory room is the course listed in P1(1)
NOTE: P1(1) Lists will be posted in the main lobby for Grade 11 & 12
- Grade 11: 11:00 – 12:00 – Students proceed directly to their P1(1) class.
- Grade 12: 1:00 to 2:00 – Students proceed directly to their P1(1) class
Level IV or Grade 13 meetings – Grade 13: 10:00 am on Thursday, Sept. 6th – Students will meet in the Learning Commons.
- First Full Day of Classes Thursday, September 6 (Day 2 on Schedule)
- Cafeteria Service will begin Thursday, September 6. Note there is a limited menu on Thursday and Friday of the first week.
- Note that there have been changes to our Bus Routes for WVH. Bus Routes can be found Bus-Routes-2018
- Supplementary Exams will be held Sept. 12 and 13th. More information can be found Supp-2018
- 4th Year Registration: 10:00am on Thursday, Sept. 6th – Students will meet in the Learning Commons. All students must have their 4th Year Application Form completely filled in and a copy of their transcript. Level 4 Application WVH 2018 4th-year-2018
- Picture Day – Tuesday, September 11th
- Curriculum Night – Thursday, September 13th @ 7pm